Are you interested in a work that contributes to a mission to create a healthier planet for our children? Do you want to be part of a highly engaged team that takes pride in a high level of professionalism and safety? We are looking for a: Field Coordinator Maintenance to join our Neste Terminal Rotterdam team in Vlaardingen-Rotterdam
We are a small team of experts responsible for handling feedstock for Neste plants around the world. The Neste Terminal in Rotterdam is on a journey to develop the terminal and expand the capacity, to support Neste’s ambitious growth plans to become the world leader in sustainable and circular solutions. We are now looking for an experienced Field Coordinator to take responsibility for a safe execution and at the same time improve the efficiency of the Maintenance related activities.
Your part in the Neste journey In this role, you will cooperate in the Neste Terminal Rotterdam Maintenance team. Your main responsibilities include:
- Execution of preventive maintenance activities
- Execution of corrective maintenance activities
- Making sure the quality of field work is according to the agreed standards
- Coordination of spare parts and warehouse
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Setting up and manage service workshop
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Minimum 5 years experience in the industry
- Completed education in the direction of mechanical engineering
- Knowledge and experience with e&i is a plus
- Know how of maintenance systems
- Proactive attitude and hands on mentality
- Teamplayer with an ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch
Our success begins with you.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Sander Kerpel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application as soon as possible.